It’s not an unknown fact that celebrities are gorgeous. There’s no denying this! People attribute it to genetics but how is that they stay gorgeous throughout their lifetime. We at healthtipspark have uncovered the celebrity beauty secrets which will make u glow like a celebrity:
- Eating right: A small study conducted between 250 individuals in which 125 ate what they generally do which included fast foods and 125 who ate pure organic produce with less of frying and so on. In 8 months, the people belonging to latter group they have proper bowel habits, glowing face, no oily skin, no acne breakout in people with previous history of breakout in the past 2 years.
The trick is fruits and vegetables are loaded with nutrients such as vitamin C, Biotin, Thiamine, Riboflavin, iron, selenium which are vital material of body metabolism! Also rich in dietary fibre hence normal bowel functions also they were less depressed regarding their body. Mood elevating too.
We recommended fish products too as they are rich in omega fatty acids which are good for the body!
- Workout: You may think you are not obese nor are you overweight hence you can skip on working out. But it is a complete necessity to work out to wash out unwanted toxins from the body, through sweat!
You basic schedule should have :
3 sessions of 45 mins of cardio, 2 sessions if weight training for toning per week. If you swim that’s an added bonus which is great!
Working out also releases endorphins, which are mood elevator produced by the body and give you a sense of accomplishment and well being.
- Sleep: Well we have all heard of sleeping beauty, and phrases such as beauty sleep; it is true! We need adequate rest everyday to prevent fatigue and be able to function normally everyday. Also during sleep all cells in the body re-energizes and renews if damaged!
Toddlers, children, adolescents sleep a lot as they are growing but an adult sleeping more than 8-10 hours a day is a cause of concern because in clinical depression and conditions such as hypothyroidism people are more likely to sleep more than required hence needs a physician consult.
- Spa care: Well, a little grooming here and there didn’t hurt anyone, spending on salon instead of a meal at the local fast food joint is the better idea anyday. Facials, hairspa, pedicures, massages are a good thing, Facials increase blood circulation in the face hence the glow, hairspa increases blood supply to the scalp and lustrous hair just like a celebrity. Pedicures are a good feel and keeps your foot clean and mostly they combine it with a foot massage great for active people!
Read also: Find Out Most Comfortable Nursing Shoes
Body massage, it’s a win-win-win situation for the client because it has multiple advantages:
– It helps in toning the body
– It breaks blobs of loculated fat which can be metabolized later.
– A pleasurable experience as it’s soothing and nice!
– The Aroma of the oil is intoxicating almost always.
Go ahead pamper yourself a little and get the confidence of a celebrity. Shhh, these are celebrity secrets!
James Markham is a content marketer. A writer by day and a reader by night, he is loathe to discuss himself in the third person, but can be persuaded to do so from time to time. Visit his website Stetho Expert to know more healthcare information.