WordPress is supposed to be a truly robust platform with a broad spectrum of themes and plugins that help users in building functional and beautiful websites. However, the best feature of WordPress is its ability to integrate seamlessly with practically any online service or platforms including the Instagram.
With more than 800 million MAUs, Instagram is surely one of the best social media platforms. Its popularity is increasing by the day worldwide. It is known to have a robust social domination over a number of industries. Right from music to fashion and fitness and health to cooking companies, all these market segments are increasingly turning to Instagram for flaunting bright and vibrant pictures.
Instagram is certainly an enticing and fascinating social media platform for sharing pictures and generating an engaged following. You could make the fullest use of Instagram’s vast potential by integrating it effectively with WordPress and also, at the same time, promoting your existing Instagram profile in the process. This seems to be a win-win situation for both Instagram and WordPress.
Instagram & WordPress Integration in a Nutshell
It is important for you to learn ways to effectively integrate Instagram with WordPress as it would equip you to manage your brand promotion and social media presence more seamlessly. There are five effective ways of integrating Instagram and WordPress. They are:
- Showcase both a follow badge, as well as, your precise follower count effectively within WordPress.
- Incorporate your Instagram feed seamlessly on a post.
- Showcase Instagram feed basically as a widget.
- Display images within WordPress simply by using just one hashtag on Instagram.
- Implement positively Zapier Instagram Integrations meant for WordPress.
Some Frequently Asked Questions
What Is Instagram Feed Plugin and How Is It Special?
The Instagram Feed plugin is an incredibly simple plugin for configuring with effective tools to display your pictures and also, attach numerous Instagram accounts if required. Here are the reasons why this plugin is so special.
- Instagram Feed would not be requiring any fees or payment for the basic plugin. It comes for free. The best part is that most of the essential and important features are all present in the base plugin. Moreover, if you ever like to use the premium version, rest assured that it is pretty affordable.
- The Instagram gallery seems to be fully customizable and comes with fantastic options for adopting your website style, choosing columns, controlling the width, and changing the order of the pictures as per your wish.
- It comes with an incredible ‘Load More’ feature for revealing all your pictures.
- The plugin boasts a host of robust tools but keeps them all together in a clean and simple package.
- You could now gain increased control and carry out more advanced customization using the CSS module.
- It actually has a Follow Button for boosting your Instagram followers.
- You are able to even put a header strategically, at the plugin module’s top for enabling further branding.
You may visit reputed sites such as https://gramblast.com/ for professional assistance and perfect digital solutions.
What Is WD Instagram Feed and Why Is It Regarded as One of the Best Plugins for Instagram?
WD Instagram Feed Plugin enables you to create a lovely Instagram gallery using some fascinating effects such as Lightbox along with captions.
- It provides robust filters, as well as, feed-merging tools for generating the superlative viewing experience.
- It offers a free version with Lightbox functionality and widgets.
- The free plugin comes with two default themes.
- Many effective customization tools are actually provided to add the Follow button, enable comments, modify the layout, and much more.
- The plugin boasts an effective feature for integrating feeds from several Instagram accounts.
What Is WP Instagram Widget and What Makes It So Special?
If you are someone who dislikes the thought of downloading any plugin along with all kinds of styling present already, then the WP Instagram Widget is best for you.
- This plugin does not seem to have any preset styling. It is totally left to you to do your own custom tailoring and works effectively with the CSS.
- This kind of a lightweight plugin is great for keeping your website clutter-free and clean. Your website is at last free from all those chunky plugins.
- WP Instagram Widget comes for free. There is no need for upgrading to any premium version or signing up for any add-ons.
- The plugin basically functions as an effective widget. As such, it becomes easy for you to just place your Instagram feed strategically into your sidebar. You could see the feed on all your website pages.
- You do not require connecting to Instagram API. You simply need your Password and Username from the Instagram account.
- It flaunts a specialized caching feature. You simply need to set specific filters for modifying caching timings. This feature is great for ensuring that your website is performing in its normal speed and all the images are showing up perfectly.
What Is Instagram Feed Plugin by Smash Balloon?
If you are having manifold Instagram feeds and you desire to consolidate all of them into one single feed, this plugin could come in handy for the purpose. You could personalize size, layout, spacing, color, and much more with this versatile plugin. This is a free plugin and helps you all the way if you are enthusiastic about customizability. It could help in creating carousal, opening each image with a Lightbox or even creating shoppable feeds.
What Is Instagram Journal Plugin?
Instagram Journal Plugin is a premium plugin that gives you certainly much more control over exactly what all you could try out with the feed. There are some fun layouts such as infinity slider. Moreover, you could customize the theme colors. Besides, you could be hosting an Instagram contest from within the website. There is a free Instagram-oriented WordPress theme available with this plugin.
There is absolutely no doubt that no other platform could match Instagram in terms of creativity, versatility, and flexibility. The Instagram plugins discussed above provide a lot of flexibility. You simply need to be more innovative, strategic, and creative about placing all your Instagram feeds. Moreover, you must pay attention to how these feeds are displayed on the website to make sure that your WordPress website stands tall among the rest.
Author bio –
Daniel Mattei is a Professional writer. He has written many articles on Social Media. He is quite experienced in the field of web marketing as well as website designing. You can visit https://gramblast.com/ and learn how to build more follower presence.