What Makes South Bangalore a Lucrative Real Estate Investment Destination?
The benchmark for best apartments keep changing, and currently, the trend is to move to places where chic comfort meets the opulence of luxury. This is the growth story that drives home buyers to invest in different areas in Bangalore. Currently, the spotlight shifts to South Bangalore where residential projects are setting new benchmarks for an opulent lifestyle with a distinct accent on living in the right neighborhood. What is making Banashankari suburb a very lucrative residential community area for double income home buyers? One definite reason is that the flats for sale in Banashankari are being preferred by nuclear families who need an upgrade in their lifestyle.
How the viability of location works
Bangalore is a very ‘happening city’ regarding job opportunities, spacious home options, and several safe neighborhoods. Apartments in Banashankari are safe and also close to the best infrastructural facilities in downtown part of the city. There are micro-markets which have become drivers for the growth of this region. A significant price growth also reveals that with time, South Bangalore is a consummate investment destination. The viability is possible as people who already have 2BHK homes need bigger apartment spaces. They are capable of paying EMIs that will help them to upgrade and also lead opulent lifestyles.
What makes it a wise decision to buy property in South Bangalore are:
- Closeness to the Metro station is the biggest advantage for employed people.
- Educational institutes of repute like Valley School, DPS, Carmel and Jain school are in the vicinity.
- Even colleges like PESIT, RVIT, BMS IT, RNSIT, National College, Vijaya College, Jain and Dayanand College make it easier for the choice of progressive education.
- Hospitals like DG, KIMS, Sagar, KR, Global and BGS are well equipped to treat emergencies.
- Prestigious banks like HDFC and Axis Bank function nearby.
- Shopping options in Megamart, Big Bazaar, BDA Complex, Metro Cash & Carry, and Gopalan Mall offer immense scope in a self-contained locality like Banashankari.
Banashankari- for pure air
New age house hunters are targeting their sights on flats for sale in Banashankari where air quality is much better. Did you know that it is still the biggest and thriving residential locality in the entire city? The 1915-era temple of Banashankari Amma has given the area its present name. It extends from Mysore Road to Kanakpura Road. This zone is the focus of real estate development as it has Jayanagar in the east, Basavangudi in the west, ISRO layout and Uttarahalli in the south. The upward growth curve of Banashankari as an investment destination is increasing as more elite home buyers take an interest to make their habitats here. It is also no secret that cricketer Anil Kumble and Ramesh Arvind are celebrated residents of this cosmopolitan locale.
If you are opting for a luxury project in South Bangalore, here is a ready reckoner.
- Does it have a visit management system?
- Automated doors to screen/whet the people entering?
- LPG leak detection in kitchens
- Fire and smoke detection units
- Automated lighting and curtain controls
- Inbuilt intercom facility and portable touch screen tablets
- Amenities like clubhouse, swimming pools, landscaped gardens
Will your home have a comfortable neighborhood?
When you opt for living in an area like Banashankari, the focus should be not only on the apartment benchmarks mentioned above. The complex should have a prestigious neighborhood to boast of.
For example, a few points that will make a great neighborhood are:
- Choice of plush penthouse designs.
- Area of luxury home from 2050 to 3720 sq. ft.
- Availability of stilt and ground floors, basements and only two flats per floor.
- High-speed elevators and spacious staircases.
- Parking for each flat.
- Interiors to have marble flooring, ceramic tiles in balconies.
- Exterior design to have granite flooring, vitrified tiles in external areas and lift lobbies.
If real estate investment is in your mind, the search ends in South Bangalore.