You TV Player for PC is the Ultimate Choice of All the Movie Lovers
If you are a movie a lover and have no time to visit the theater now and then, then you can avail a perfect app that can be the best movie guide for you, and after getting it, there is no chance to skip any of your favorite films ever. The app is You TV Player, and this app is available not only on your Android phones but for PCs too. Here in this article, we will talk about how to get You TV Player for PC.
You TV Player Features
Let’s know some of the best features of You TV Player for PC.
- Various entertainment genres for TV series, children’s channels, dramas and musicals.
- Unlimited TV viewing
- With international and popular channels;
- Download for free;
- Can act as social media platform as well since users can have conversations, get suggestions and helps, and meet new friends; and
- Comes with a tab and adjustable settings and also a Push Notifications.
- The biggest advantage of YouTVPlayer which makes it stand out is that it supports Google Chromecast and thus you can directly stream your favorite TV shows and movies on your television set through your smartphone or PC, through this application.
- The UI is simple and lightweight which helps the app to deliver a top-notch experience.
- This app allows the users to stream videos, TV shows, cartoons and movies in different resolutions. You can watch the desired contents in 144p as well as in 1080p, depending on your internet connection.
How to Download YouTV Player for PC
Just go with the below-mentioned process, and this app will be perfectly apt for your PC. It is a simple process and don’t worry while this guide is with you!
- First, download the Andy Android emulator first from its official website.
- Then start the installation of the Andy emulator by clicking on the installer file you have just downloaded.
- After the successful installation of the emulator on your Windows PC, download the You TV Player apk file from this link.
- Next, launch the Andy emulator on your PC.
- After that go to the ‘Downloads’ folder on your PC where you have downloaded the YouTV Player APK file.
- Now, right click on the apk file of the YouTV Player and open it with the Andy Android emulator.
- It will now automatically start the installation of the video downloader.
- Finally, when the You TV Player gets installed on your device, you will see the ‘All Apps’ section. Here you must double click on the video streaming application and start using You TV Player for PC.
You TV Player is a great streaming app and for all the movie lovers it is a must. Get You TV Player for PC to make the movie experience more perfect and enjoyable for you. Share your experience with this app on our comment section.