1. Submissions must be a minimum of 500 words. There is no maximum word limit.
2. Submissions must be new original work that has not been previously published (this includes articles published in your school newspaper, on other websites or blogs, or even as part of your graduate thesis). Any references made within the work to other studies or publications must be credited and noted. However, submissions will not be considered and may be removed if they are primarily a collection of links to other articles.
3. One Email Address One Article Submission. Individuals may submit more than one article to the competition, but only one article per person will be eligible to be promoted as a winner; selected at the discretion of the review panel.
4. All submissions must be received between April 29, 2018 12:00am .
5. Winner will be announced on the Blog on May 1, 2018.
6. Winner will be notified by email by May 2, 2018.
7. Submissions must be about categories we have available.
8. BDT 800 Will Be Paid To The Winner Via bKash by May 5, 2018.
9. We Will Only Select Only One Winner.
10. Article Should Be In English
11. After Submiting The Article We Will Own The Copyrights Of Your Article.
We Will Also Offer Free Internship (On Content Writing) If We Find The Winner Promising.