ROH SUPERCARD OF HONOR XII’S RESULTS is here. One of the largest wrestling events this WrestleMania weekend (besides, you know, that one) is Ring of Honor‘s Supercard of Honor.
Supercard of Honor XII was set to be a particularly intense one owing to all the intra-factional drama that’s been occurring with Bullet Club in ROH, NJPW, and on their internet series, Being The Elite. the strain between faction leader Kenny Omega and comparatively new member Cody initially reared its head at Dominion last year, and intensified once Cody went after Omega’s former tag team partner, Kota Ibushi.
ROH SUPERCARD OF HONOR XII’S RESULTS is here.
The rivalry rose to succeeding level once Omega and Ibushi reunited as the Golden Lovers. Cody finally claimed to be leader of Bullet Club and was accepted per se by a number of the group. the main event of Supercard was set as Kenny vs. Cody for Bullet Club’s leadership. At NJPW Sakura Genesis, we saw the 2 men vie during a tag team match within which Cody and hangman Adam Page viciously targeted Ibushi throughout and after the bout.
Cody at one point looked like the favorite for the leadership position, however has since lost support from everybody but Page. He tried to change the iconic Bullet Club logo and was told to get rid of the name of the faction from the sleeves because he didn’t get the remainder of the group’s approval.
The Young Bucks understood he was manipulating them within the latest BTE, and that we have however to check if they’ll confront him concerning it. AND we’ve got all this biz Cliz-on-Biz Cliz violence bobbing up at Wrestling Dontaku!
Here are the SPOILERS and results from ROH Supercard Of Honor XII.
1. Chuckie T. def. Jonathan Gresham. the newest member of Chaos also seems air sensible terms together with his best friend Trent Beretta once more.
2. Punishment Martinez def. Tomohori Ishii. Martinez defeated the new RevPro champion and Chaos member during asingles match.
3. Kota Ibushi def. Hangman Adam Page. Ibushi pinned Page after a Kamigoye knee strike.
4. women Of Honor Championship Match: Sumie Sakai def. Kelly Klein. Sakai become the first ever WOH Champion when knocking out Klein with a ddt. ROH SUPERCARD OF HONOR XII’S RESULTS is now out and read it here.
5. ROH World Six-Man Tag Team Championship Ladder Match: SoCal uncensored (c) def. The Young Bucks and Flip Gordon. the kingdom, who were SoCal Uncensored’s original opponents before they were prohibited from Supercard of Honor by Bully Ray, interfered and attacked the Young Bucks, then SCU.
The Young Bucks and SoCal Uncensored teamed up to kick them out of the ring. Christopher Daniels climbed the ladder to retrieve the belts and win.
– the kingdom stole the championship belts from Daniels after the match.
6. ROH World Tag Team Championship Match: The Briscoes (c) def. Jay Lethal and Hiroshi Tanahashi. Lethal was pinned when the Briscoes hit the Doomsday Device.
– when the video package for Kenny King vs. Silas Young, Austin Aries showed up together with his 5 title belts and challenged whichever man won the match for their ROH World tv Championship.
7. ROH World tv Championship Last Man Standing Match: Silas Young def. Kenny King (c.)
– Aries ran in to save King from a post-match attack by Young and Beer City Bruiser.
– cheeseburger and Bully Ray vs. The Dawgs (an antecedently special match) resulted in a no-contest. Bully Ray chokeslammed cheeseburger and referred to as him (and Will Ospreay, Flip Gordon, and Ricochet) entitled, and said they’re killing the wrestling business.
Joe Koff and Flip Gordon came to Cheeseburger’s aid, however, Bully Ray threatened to piledrive cheeseburger, breaking his neck and prompting the Louisiana State Athletic Commission to finish off the show. (ROH, like WWE, is exempt from the infamous prohibited moves list.) Bully Ray powerbombed cheeseburger and left the ring. ROH SUPERCARD OF HONOR XII’S RESULTS is being shown.
8. Cody def. Kenny Omega. whereas the official and each competitor were down, the Young Bucks entered the ring. They looked conflicted for a flash, however, determined to superkick Cody. They missed and hit Omega instead. Cody hit Kenny with a Cross Rhodes to win the match.
– throughout the match, Kenny V-Triggered Brandi Rhodes through a table and Flip Gordon helped her to the rear.
9. ROH World Championship Match: Dalton Castle (c) def. Marty Scurll. Castle pinned Scurll when a Bangarang.
ROH SUPERCARD OF HONOR XII’S RESULTS are on top.